ST PAUL’S, CANTLEY
NOW OPEN FOR MASS
SUNDAY 9AM & 11AM
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE AT MASS
We recognize that many of you have been deeply concerned by not being able to attend Mass and would like to return as soon as possible.
However, to ensure we fulfil social distance regulations, numbers have to be limited and so we are introducing a simple booking system. You will be able to book attendance at your preferred Mass via E-MAIL, TEXT, or TELEPHONE.
Whichever method you use, we need
- YOUR NAME
- THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD ATTENDING
- THE DAY AND TIME OF MASS
Initially bookings will be for the following week and we cannot take longer term bookings.
You can make a booking using the above email address. We require you to give your name, the number of seats required for your household and the date and time of Mass that you wish to attend.
- By Text to 077 88 48 73 57.
You will need to text the appropriate Mass code, followed by a space, then record the number of people you are booking for and finally add your name.
Mass codes are created by using the first three letters of the day, immediately followed by the Mass time in four digits (24-hour clock format). For example:
· If you want to book a place at the 9.00am Sunday Mass for yourself, you would text the code Sun0900 1 YOUR NAME the Mass Booking Service number above.
· Or, if your family of five wanted to attend the 6.00pm Saturday Vigil Mass, you would text the code Sat1800 5 YOUR NAME .
Please note we will assume that, if you are booking any number between 3 and 6, this is for one household. If you are booking for unrelated people who are not in the same household, please book using a separate text message(s) for each person.
- By Telephone to 077 88 48 73 57.
You can book by telephone leaving a voice mail message on the above number stating
- your name.
- the day and time of the Mass you wish to attend, e.g Sun 9am
- the number you are booking for e.g. 5 people
- contact telephone number or e-mail address
All parishioners who would like to attend a weekend Mass are asked to ensure that their booking is submitted either by e-mail, text, or telephone/voice mail, NO LATER THAN THURSDAY AT FOR THE COMING WEEKEND LITURGY.
Initially people will only be able to book for one weekend Mass at a time until there is a better understanding of the demand for places.